GM OGM1 Navigation Radio by Advent
OGM1 GM OE Navigation Features:
- Looks just like factory but with more features
- 7" widescreen LCD with touch panel display
- DVD / CD / MP3 / WMA playback
- Built in Navigation in 19 languages
- Voice guidance in English, French, and Spanish
- 11 million POIs with 3D screens
- Built in Parrot Bluetooth with external microphone. downloads your phone book into the Nav unit
- Handsfree Audio Streaming music (A2DP)
- Made for iPhone. No additional parts required
- Rear view camera ready with "Instant on" technology (additional parts and cost to enable)
- 9 Band EQ.
- XM satellite. Retains the factory XM if equipped.
- Steering wheel controls retained (if equipped) buttons may work slightly different.
- Dual zone, used with optional rear entertainment systems (Overhead or Headrests). Enables you to control a rear entertainment system while listening to a different audio source up front at the same time. True factory functionality
- Media LINK interface with USB and 3.5mm AV input.
- Apple certified (shows album art, displays your ipod movies)
- Use your Slingbox app on your iPhone and watch it on your OE navigation radio
- 3 year warranty if installed at a new car dealership
- Support / Manuals
- More information
- Instruction Videos
Monte Carlo 2006-2008
Express Van 2008-2012
I love this Navigation radio. This has way more features than the factory GM navigation.
With the OGM1 you don't give up any features that you get with the factory navigation. Actually you pick up a few cool ones.
Let's start off with playing DVDs, not available on all factory navigation.
Download your entire phone book and see all you contacts on the screen.
If your phone has voice dialing capabilities, like on the iPhone, that feature transfers right over.
As far as Ipod function, you get the album art and also get to finally play your iPod movies and music videos.
My favorite feature is the iPod video cable we include with every radio. Nothing left to buy here. I take this cable and watch my SlingBox app right on the Navigation screen. Now I can watch Direct TV through my home SlingBox and my iPhone SlingBox app. Years ago you would have to purchase a $4000.00 satellite dish for the top of your car.